Part-time or full time work on 1099,
8-38 hours per week. Flexible hours. Set your own schedule.
Focus on Therapy
No need to worry about costs from acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. Let us handle the fees and paperwork so you can focus on what you do best! Forget about downloading and installing third party software. We’ll provide the tools to allow you to excel in your sessions.
We provide psychotherapy to creative professionals and a diverse range of high-functioning adults. Work from the comfort of your home, on your own schedule. We take care of administrative tasks so therapists can focus on clients. We serve a diverse clientele and welcome therapists from diverse backgrounds.
- Licensed / No associates.
- Warmth and ability to connect/develop therapeutic relationships
- Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session with appropriate technology
- Passion for mental health
- Committed to professional development and ongoing learning
- Private practice-minded (independent, flexible, excellent customer service)
- Organized and punctual
- Experience in the following: Psychologist / Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT / Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
- Licensed by a State Board to provide therapy (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience in therapy for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Note: Therapists are not Road to Wellness employees, but independent providers.
Fraud and Privacy Notice
Road to Wellness does not require you to install an application to your computer, nor do we support chat apps such as Wire, WhatsApp, or Signal for any legitimate use. Therapists are not required to pay fees or incur any costs to join Road to Wellness.